The 3M™ Stamark™ A380ESD tape can be used on most road surfaces and is particularly suited to long line applications. Application to dry road surfaces is by overlay using a primer or it can be inlayed onto hot asphalt surfaces. The tape is easy to handle and can be cut to length using a knife or mechanical cutter.
Stamark A380ESD offers “Extended Season” applications due to an improved pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA) package on the bottom surface. Stamark A380ESD requires 3M™ Stamark™ Surface Preparation Adhesive P-50 prior to application.
For rough surfaces, a bitumen plus application is recommended whereby a layer of bitumen is screeded onto the road surface prior to the application of the Stamark tape.
- Excellent wet night visibility properties
- Symbols / Legends / Arrows performance identical to Longitudinal Markings
- Stamark A380ESD is a road marking material with long-term retained retroreflectivity, skid resistance and luminance
- Abrasion resistant ceramic beads and anti-skid particles bonded in a highly durable polyurethane topcoat
- Patterned surface that presents a near vertical face to traffic to maximise retroreflectivity
- Product design which provides increased visibility under wet road conditions
- Conformable polymer layer made of high quality polymeric materials, pigments and glass beads
- Used for lane lines
- Edge lines
- Hatched markings
- Stop lines
- Pedestrian crossings
- Text & Arrows
- Can be used for both new and refresh markings.
|Retroreflectivity – dry
|Retroreflectivity – wet
|55 SRT min
Visibility: minimum initial luminance coefficient in diffuse illumination greater than 160mcd
Retro-reflectivity – dry: initial values of 550mcd
Skid resistance: minimum initial skid resistance of 55 SRT
Durability: We advise each application to be judged on its merits. Regular use of snow ploughs may affect durability of tape.
Nominal overall thickness of 3.0 mm.
Compliance with IS EN 1436.