Tempoline should be applied to clean dry surfaces. A primer is applied to the road surface using a primer applicator for large projects or a roller brush for small projects. Allow the primer to become tacky, before applying the tape. Apply the tape to the primed surface using the tape applicator. To achieve the required bond to the road surface, over run the tape with a heavy vehicle. The road may be opened to traffic immediately after application.
- Generally used on new road construction projects as a temporary road marking to delineate traffic through road works and construction sites.
Available in 100 metre rolls, and ready for use.
- Reinforced with a high strength webbing.
- Extremely durable for quality marking and ease of removal without surface marring.
- Excellent daytime visibility
- White & Yellow are fully reflectorised for night time visibility.
- Easily applied over existing markings.
- Eliminates need for removal of existing markings.
- Black has extra anti-skid properties.
- Rapid application with purpose built equipment.
- White available for temporary lines and arrows.
- Removal of the tape is simple leaving existing surfaces and road markings in good condition.
Available in Black, White, Yellow & Orange.
|Retroreflectivity – dry||R5||≥ 300 mcd|
|Retroreflectivity – wet||RW3||≥ 50 mcd|
|Luminance on road B||B3||≥ 0.4|
|Luminance Qd||Q3||≥ 130 mcd|
|Skid Resistance||S1||≥ 45 SRT|