MMA Cold Plastic may be applied over existing thermoplastic markings provided that they are well worn and the surface is in sound condition. MMA Cold Plastic is ideal for areas where high stress and extreme wear is expected – busy junctions, yellow boxes and stop/yield locations. It is also suitable to increase safety in areas such as pedestrian crossings. Surface applied glass beads should be used where required. Application rates vary depending upon the grade of glass bead used.
MMA Cold Plastic is designed for hand screed application only, using a drag box.
Recommended thickness is 1.0 – 3.0 mm.
- Durable and long lasting
- Excellent glass bead retention properties
- Performs exceptionally well at high stress locations
- Suitable for use on bituminous, concrete and paved surfaces
- Cures at temperatures as low as10oC.
Compliance with IS EN 1436 & IS EN 1871
- Junction with high traffic volumes
- On concrete / brick paving surfaces
- Mini roundabouts
- Pedestrian Crossings
- Zebra Crossings